Saturday, April 18, 2009

Haggis Anyone


I forgot, Don brought some canned haggis. You know that Scottish delight made of salt, more salt and some lamb entrails.... in a can!! We cooked it up with a batch of noodles and had it for dinner and the left overs for breakfast.


How is that for a story. Two OPP officers sleeping basically under the stars in Africa and having back to back haggis feedings. Another one for the history books. This photo is of Don soiling my sleeping bag with haggis fumes

5 comments:

  1. Now that's luxury.....Agok Style.
    I must say the white mosquito net is in total contrast to the beige/brown decore.
    What is that deodorant?....reading the label on how to use?... or whether it's eatable or spreadable on Haggis.

    Well in all things there is balance: Consider the Haggis as teh African balancing component to all those yummy Carmelloes ingested earlier this month.::)) ha hha h a
    .......no ymmmmy photos of Haggis..canned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay and where is the Lou Neur tribe from your vicinity??

    Any luck with the photo of an Agok and the Abyei tree, you (I'll settle for just hugging, now there is an entertaining challenge) whipping a goat.

    Oh how could I have overlooked the BEER....three kinds well.
    bailey's is preferable .

    maAa assalama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the one of the abyei tree, and the monkey. I am just working on being lazy right now... it is going ok but I think I need to put more effort into it.

    I am seriously thinking about buying a donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes Jonglei is where the Lou Neur tribes are. It is about 400 kms southeast of Abyei, it a small state. Some troubles there looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you wish to buy a donkey?
    Lack of places to spend?? or a sensible means of transportation. You know if they decide not to move you'll be worse off than in your little taxi. But I guess you can hang little teddy bears off your donkey's ears and cover him with a fur of some sort.:) funny.

    No harm in taking a little R&R time...enjoy.

    maAa assalama

    ReplyDelete