Saturday, April 18, 2009

Agok Photos

This is the inside of the tent that we sleep, and eventually work in in Agok

Your friendly neighbour goats. Always looking for someone to hang out with
This one shows the condition of the tent. Notice the gaping hole and desk exposed to... now smile when you say it.... rain.



The entrance to Agok TOB after a couple hours of rain. Imagine days and days of it.


Saddle up the ambassador is ready!




4 comments:

  1. Any possibility of fixing, tieing the gapping tent???
    Just a thought.
    Taken from native tribes around the globe we all have kindred animal spirits, possibly you are a goat Kirk.
    BBa- bbhhaaaaaa.
    Similar to my cat who thinks she is a person deserving all conversation meowing up a storm at the first sight of a human.
    Enjoy your adventure/ camping trip.
    BE safe.
    Love Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was thorougly enjoyable, thank you very much. I don't think it is a goat. It's a donkey that's my kindred animal spirit. I am thinking about buying one. I am serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you may want to do homework and check all the bylaws of owning a donkey in your hometown here.
    For easement let's call your donkey, Belvedere. Yes Belvedere. Belvedere would not like the winter and catch serious cold and be very homesick for his goat friends.
    Something to think about! ha ha ha ha poor Belvedere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually what I am thinking about doing with Belvedere is renting it out to someone here who really needs one for a very small fee and then when I leave the donkey is theirs

    ReplyDelete