Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Heat Is On..... part deux

Well I made it back to Sudan two days ago and had a great visit home. It was amazing seeing Heather and the kids. Some many changes..... and all awesome; Michaela is riding her bike without training wheels and just flying all over the place on it, Camden is becoming a little man, and Rylan is a chatter box, pretty cool. I had such an great time at Lobsterfest first date that Heather and I have been on in a while and we danced, together. Cool. Just didn't have enough time to see everyone that I wanted to. The week went pretty fast. My next trip home hopefully will be a lot longer, it is going to be in the middle of July for about 24 days, can't wait.

I am in Khartoum for the next three days on a course and then head back to Abyei.

It was 56 degrees today in Khartoum. Unreal. Funny though it felt like 46. I guess that means I am getting use to the heat. ha That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment