Yeah! Hurrah! The Abyei! Thanks Kirk. Interesting how the major feeder roots are not along the surface. Fairly large for such an arid region. Does it bear fruit??? Yeah? :) Glad you have your blogging legs back. sharon
I don't know about the roots. I does bear fruit... green when it is not ripe and red when it is. And apparetnly it is really sweet. So I am looking forward to July and August that is when they are ripe.
Yeah! Hurrah! The Abyei!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kirk.
Interesting how the major feeder roots are not along the surface. Fairly large for such an arid region. Does it bear fruit??? Yeah?
:)
Glad you have your blogging legs back.
sharon
I don't know about the roots. I does bear fruit... green when it is not ripe and red when it is. And apparetnly it is really sweet. So I am looking forward to July and August that is when they are ripe.
ReplyDelete