Sunday, May 17, 2009
I Am Coming Home!!!
I can't wait!! On Monday 18th I leave Abyei for Khartoum and then leave Khartoum on the 20th for a ten day trip home to see my awesome family, who I miss very much. I return here starting the 28th so if anyone has the time, call, email, drive by the house insesantly, whatever, I would love to hear from or see everyone who has the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kirk,
ReplyDeleteLisa & I have been following your posts dilligently. Thank you for the great updates and sorry for being so late in getting on board with a response. We will see you next week whenever your time allows. Travel safe, see you soon.
jc
Hey Kirk! Glad to hear your getting a trip home, it will be a much deserved break. I still have your blog linked up to http://cracktroop.spaces.live.com/ if you're interested in what's going on in East Timor. Take care and dafe travels! Crystal Ball
ReplyDeleteHey there JC, so good to hear from you guys and that you are following along. Definitely try to meet sometime in the next 10 days, take care, hi Lisa, Taylor, Jackson
ReplyDeleteHey Trina how are you? I have been on the cracktroop blog but couldn't get it hooked up to mine I will try again thanks for the reminder, take care you have dafe dravels doo
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear Stump! Be safe
ReplyDeleteFinn
thanks Fin, hope all is well in spin
ReplyDelete