Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now Back To Reality




IED "resisitant" Nyala armoured vehicles, I won't have to use one of these. Take a look at the watch and read the very top number that's the temperature in degrees celcius. 52 that is. The very top photo is coming into Khartoum from the north... Saraha Desert and the Nile. More to come.


5 comments:

  1. Yes.
    Work calls.
    Why are they splitting your group up??
    I feel this would be a safety concern?/ No?

    I am very proud of you representing your country and going that extra mile to give back to what life has given you.

    Cool vehicles and love that watch. Hey who does your laundry over there........very sharp looking in that uniform .

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in your hat. :)
    and so comfortable in such scorching hot weather. insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your comments. It is not a safety concern to split us up as we are just here to compliment an already exsisting presence at all of the team sites in the south

    I hope the guerrillas in the south think I am cute too. hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI KIRK!
    It is great to be able to see where you are and hear all about your adventure! Spring is trying to come to Mair Mills, 40C almost seems like a good idea! (almost)
    One last weekend of skiing for the Stones, I think Easter will finally be the end of Blue's ski season!
    Lots of hugs from all the Stones
    Holly et al.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Holly it is so good to hear from you... finally you are able to post comments soryy it took me a while to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete