Well here are some of the first photos I am able post hope you guys enjoy them. Be warned it is not all brista carmellanoes over here. My new favourite drink by the way. Plan on drinking gallons and gallons of them whenever I can.
...there you are:) glad to see your anatomy is in one piece.
Any way you can find out the ingredients in those Brista Camellanoes??? They look so so so delicious, a fancy milk shake no doubt.
How is the internet set up developing?
Very cool Kirk. Thank you very much for posting photos. It makes the fact that you are far away very very realistic, removes that void between knowing where you are and wondering exactly where you are, the disconnect is reconnected!
So time wise, 5 or 6 hours ahead of Canada EST.???
...there you are:)
ReplyDeleteglad to see your anatomy is in one piece.
Any way you can find out the ingredients in those Brista Camellanoes???
They look so so so delicious, a fancy milk shake no doubt.
How is the internet set up developing?
Very cool Kirk.
Thank you very much for posting photos. It makes the fact that you are far away very very realistic, removes that void between knowing where you are and wondering exactly where you are, the disconnect is reconnected!
So time wise, 5 or 6 hours ahead of Canada EST.???
talk later.
Love you from all 4 of us.
Sudan is 7 hours ahead of you guys Sharon
ReplyDeleteCool thanks
ReplyDeleteThat confirms the slim chance of me catching you live on Skype or here.
So post lots of pics :)
As far as the drink I missed spelled the name it is a brrista carmello, coffee,vanilla icecream, whip cream and carmel sauce. They are sooo good!!
ReplyDeleteand as for skype well I left my video camera at ho me so until I get it no skyping for me..