Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hospital/Abyei Update

Got out of the hospital today(28Mar09) just after 4 pm. Our member is feeling much better so we celebrated by downing some brrrista carmelloes at our favourite cafe/hotspot/crackhouse. And yes it is a major addiction now.

In addition to that we got our marching orders when we were in the hopital and it is looking like we will be loading our kit tomorrow to be flown to our postings. We getting deployed to our work locations over two days next week, wednesday and thursday, tentatively of course.

There are two of us going to Abyei, myself and another RCMP member. So we fly out on Wednesday.

It sounds like internet and cell coverage is available in Abyei so tomorrow after I put my stuff on the plane I am heading for the mall, and yes they have a mall here. The Afra Shopping Centre, it has a grocery store, a food court, about ten money exchanges, and a bunch of clothing stores. So when I am in Abyei I can update whenever I want. maAa assalaamah for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment