Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Home Away From Home...Kind of

I just realized that I haven't posted any photos of my accommodations here in Abyei. These are the containers we live and the chicken that hangs around our row.

20 Minutes of rain

The chicken


The kitchen where I do my best work...... ha ha ha

I am the first one on the left C11B



Livin' life large













4 comments:

  1. A Lone Chicken. ....good name for a short cartoon movie like "The Cat Came Back".
    Have you named it yet? And does he know he will be someone's meal fairly soon?
    Home. It is what it is. You look fairly healthy too mosquito net and all. Does that bring back memories or what?

    Norahs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only name the chicken is getting is dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirk you should put up the picture of the kids artwork on your Canada wall for them to see on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I will do that I don't have any internet connection at my container anymore, got cut off, so I have to come up to the office to do any emialing or blogging, it will be up by tonite my time. love you and the kids

    ReplyDelete