Snakes are becoming more and more visible with the rains they come out of their holes and start moving around. We came across this cobra along the side of the road. It had been run over by a a vehicle.
AHH!! I'm finally able to post a message on your blog!!! Two things- I updated my Internet explorer and then Sharon showed me some tricks to logging on through the dashboard. It's only been 4 months. Anyways....that is some snake (yuk!). We went to the Elmvale Jungle Zoo today with the kids and Camden told the presenter that "my daddy saw a cobra in Africa" (wait till he sees these photos) and Rylan was giggling non stop watching the howler monkeys (Gibbons) swinging and calling. He thought that was really funny and said "daddy saw monkeys"- and then he associated it back to his favourite movie-Kung Fu Panda "Mommy, mommy, look- Master monkey" and "Master She-food" (aka Master Shi Foo but who can correct him when it sounds so cute). Kirk you look like your dad in the photo of you holding the cobra. I know these photos would conjure up a lot of memories for him of Guyana.... Love you Kirk. Great photos.
I'm in- thanks to sharon!!! Heather
ReplyDeleteAHH!! I'm finally able to post a message on your blog!!! Two things- I updated my Internet explorer and then Sharon showed me some tricks to logging on through the dashboard. It's only been 4 months. Anyways....that is some snake (yuk!). We went to the Elmvale Jungle Zoo today with the kids and Camden told the presenter that "my daddy saw a cobra in Africa" (wait till he sees these photos) and Rylan was giggling non stop watching the howler monkeys (Gibbons) swinging and calling. He thought that was really funny and said "daddy saw monkeys"- and then he associated it back to his favourite movie-Kung Fu Panda "Mommy, mommy, look- Master monkey" and "Master She-food" (aka Master Shi Foo but who can correct him when it sounds so cute). Kirk you look like your dad in the photo of you holding the cobra. I know these photos would conjure up a lot of memories for him of Guyana.... Love you Kirk. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteI know it really does remind me of him. The only thing is I am NOT going to sleep the bloody thing
ReplyDelete