Sunday, July 19, 2009
Home Again! Home Again!
That is if I survive the paperwork to get me there. More forms, MOPs and security clearances and stamps and signatures and maybe on the 21Jul I will be leaving Abyei for a nice long trip home, 23 days. I actually don't fly out of Sudan until the 24Jul at 0115 am and get to Toronto at 3:45 pm local time. So this will be the last post from Abyei. Hope I see more of you this time around. maAa assalama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kirk- we are so excited for you to come home!!! I promise we will not have you fill out any forms while you are home and you don't have to fill out any daily reports and the south of Collingwood surely will not mind the north of Collingwood sharing in any resources. Sorry no helicopter rides and more importantly, NO SCORPIONS and NO COBRAS. I'll take my poison ivy over that (I can't believe I just wrote that!). Make it home safe sweetie...love love love- and for the record 5 more sleeps, in case you've lost count. Heather and the kids...xoxox
ReplyDelete