Saturday, July 18, 2009

Here Is A Little Contest For A Special Prize


If anyone can guess what this picture is of I will give them a prize but you have to be the person to post or email me with the right answer. The prize is a surprise.

11 comments:

  1. I am hoping that it is some kind of UN inspired Batman-like signal so you can signal your own helicopter out of the region if need be....Any points for guessing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are in the ball park, anyone else wish to take a stab at it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The answer is in a Riddle:
    You have a Brother-in-Law. Literally.
    After one of your mom's great meals, he is what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its an ariel photograph of any part of sudan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a photograph of Sudan from the window of your helicopter :)

    From Sandy RACZ...and no, I didn't cheat - Jason doesn't have a picture like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I have been kind of delinquent here... Sandy you are just about the closest. You are about 80% right. Very close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a photograph of the ground through the rappel hole in the floor of the helicopter.

    OR
    a photograph of the sky through the ceiling air hole of your compartment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks to me like the top of an officer's hat...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ground pic thru the porthole. I'm guessing port side of the chopper (left side). Barch

    ReplyDelete