Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Third and Last Time

I got back to Sudan after a rainy and sick two weeks at home but don't get me wrong, it was great being there. Got to help out on the new paper route the kids are doing, some skating, I need lessons more than Camden does, and just being there was all good.

when I left I had to get all bundled up in Canada it was only about 10 degrees so I had a big sweatshirt on and when I got to Khartoum I thought for sure I would be sweating buckets but it was actually nice and cool there, oh about high 20's at 6 pm. It is usually still in the high 30's and you can feel the heat radiating from.... well, everything.

A very non-eventful flight back didn't loose any bags which I happen to have filled with food for the next two months so that's a good thing. I made back to Abyei after to usual day and a half in Khartoum. So I am back in the office.... boring, boring, boring. So I have a plan to fix.... run a marathon, here in Abyei (No I am not on crack but wish I were, it is going to hurt). Well almost a marathon. Checkout the next post to see exactly what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment