Another change. It looks like we are not going to deploy until at least next week ... Tuesday the earliest. But really I think everyone gets the point now. No one really knows. So when we go thats when we will know. This is pretty standard I am told. The last group that went to Sudan form Canada was delayed a month. Yikes! When I went to Kosovo there wasn't this much uncertainty... but every UN mission is totally different.
I see my "followers" are going in numbers. That's great. Thanks for your support. And thanks to everyone for your kind words and support. Especially your support for Heather and the kids. They are truly blessed.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

no.....request that you be allowed to enjoy their uncertainty from home with H and the kids:) Are you being kept busy with training as you wait or is that all completed?
ReplyDeleteno we are all finished just relaxing and trying to get all the last minute things done
ReplyDelete